Jaclyn Felber recently graduated from Fordham University School of Law, where she focused her studies on intellectual property. She was a member of the Fordham Law Review and graduated as a Paul Fuller Scholar.
Jaclyn first worked with Alter, Kendrick & Baron, LLP as an intern during her last year at Fordham. Prior to that, she worked at Fordham’s Samuelson-Glushko Intellectual Property and Information Law Clinic, where she assisted clients with various intellectual property matters. She also interned at publishing company Springer Nature, where she worked in the legal department, researching various copyright issues and writing legal memoranda.
Prior to attending law school, Jaclyn worked in journalism for ten years as managing editor for a publishing company specializing in trade magazines. She received her B.S. and M.S. degrees from Northwestern University.
- Admitted to practice in New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section
- Copyright Society of the USA
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- Northwestern University, M.S. (2006)
- Northwestern University, B.S. (2005)